Friday, April 11, 2008

to re-post after opening? good enough?

I KNOW THAT I AM NOT A CATEGORY, A HYBRID SPECIALIZATION
I AM NOT A THING- A NOUN,
I SEEM TO BE A VERB- AN EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS-
AN INTEGRAL FUNCTION OF THE UNIVERSE
AND SO ARE YOU.

-buckminister fuller


I came across a quote I'd written out way way back in the earliest phases of reading, back when I was deliberately researching individuals who I thought were good thinker/doers. I forgot about it, it shakes me.

Nine more days of work until the opening. Many days of finishing plans, tying up loose ends.
This quote goes in the library I am putting together, in the file of collecting all the drawings, sketches, notes I've made, and also all the ones I've been given.
Everything is the peice
Everything is potentially available to the audience
Everything of me is laid out in the face of crisis..

No comments: